Terms and conditions
- Payment should be made in full within 30 days of the booking.
- A booking is not confirmed until a non-refundable deposit of 25% or an amount agreed between Dance Off Mobile DJs and the Customer has been paid.
- Our cancellation policy is in place to protect Dance Off Mobile DJs in the event of a customer cancelling. Cancellation policy takes into account the time involved in organising the booking and probability of being able to find alternative work at short notice.
2 weeks before 30% of the total booking fee is payable.
1 weeks before 40% of the total booking fee is payable.
48 hours before 50% of the total booking fee is payable.
- This contract reflects the verbal agreement, and shall include any terms and conditions agreed prior to its issue, and shall be deemed accepted unless a written objection is received within fourteen working days of the issuing date. No alterations may be made to this contract by, either the Customer or Dance Off Mobile DJs.
- Dance Off Mobile DJs reserve the right to substitute for a similar Disco service in the event of being unable to appear for any reason.
- The Customer will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour). Where appropriate, the Customer will arrange with the management of the Venue to allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour).
- The client consents to Dance Off Mobile DJs using images from the event on Social Media.
- The Customer will also ensure that safe and adequate power is available for a full sound and lighting set-up.
- Dance Off Mobile DJs will ensure that any equipment to be connected to a power source is electrically safe.
- Dance Off Mobile DJs and any assistants will conduct themselves in a professional manner throughout their attendance at the venue, and will respond to the Customers/ Venue Managements requests as to volume, positioning of equipment and, or any other reasonable requests.
- The Customer/Venue Management will provide adequate supervision of its guests, customers and, or staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to, the equipment, vehicles, or personnel belongings, caused by guests, customers and, or staff.
- Dance Off Mobile DJs will provide Public Liability insurance cover.